Traffic Builders | User Experience (UX) Creative Manager (Catalyst Marketing Team)
We are looking for a rare breed, a creative with a business mind. We are looking for someone to help develop the finest UX/Creative Team in digital marketing. Not kidding, our teams strive to be the absolute best… 🙂
Our User Experience (UX) Creative Team Leader must understand how to get a potential prospect’s attention with thumb-stopping creative and then get them to convert by taking the next step in the sales process.
Please note, this is a Managerial position and relevant experience in both UX, Design, Marketing and Leadership is essential to be considered so please have experience!
At Traffic Builders our leaders are Team Builders, our team is passionate about digital marketing and honestly passionate about driving results for our clients.
Our User Experience (UX) Manager – position details:
- 4+ years of experience in online media, including interactive design and a solid understanding of appropriate related technologies.
- Proven experience in creative management, including at least 3 years of agency experience.
- History of marketing and growing brands across traditional and new media
- Experience accurately estimating for project resources, effort, and timelines.
- High-level skill set in Adobe Creative Suite
- A wonderful sense of creativity and the ability to see things differently.
- High-level proficiency in digital messaging, usability, and user experience strategy.
- Ability to constructively direct and evaluate short and long-form copy.
- Knowledge and continual study of interactive industry User Experience, Usability, and Conversion trends.
- Excellent efficiency and organization with multiple/simultaneous deadline-driven campaigns!
- Innovative approaches to – and a deep understanding of – digital marketing channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including a natural ability to tell the creative story while reading the room and adapting to match.
- Leadership @ Traffic Builders = Team Builder
- Our designers and writers are great at what they do – we need someone to help take their talent to the next level – someone who leads by example, can be a true team builder and provides real creative vision.
This is the perfect opportunity for a creative manager who’s looking for a fresh start in a uniquely positive team environment.
Headquartered in the beautiful downtown Bayville NJ, Traffic Builders is a full-service agency with a passion for creativity and exploring the technical approaches to bring it all to life.
Traffic Builders has achieved incredible growth over recent years, as we’re looking to boost our momentum even further with top professional talent.
Why Do You Want To Work @Traffic Builders?
Traffic Builders is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes. It is a great place to work with a committed group of wonderful people.
- Traffic Builders is Ad Weeks #21 fastest growing agency in the entire world and fastest in the NY and Philly DMA’s.
- We are an NJ Top 200 Privately owned business
- Traffic Builders is growing tremendously averaging 3x growth each of the past four years.
- We will present leaders with an opportunity to become a recognizable name in their space.
- We have a robust employee benefit program
- We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work.
- Traffic Builders is a terrific place to work, we have a tremendous team of tremendous people, we work really hard, work smart and have fun. If you have the qualifications we are looking for please contact us, Thank you!
- Please include examples/explanations of recent work, including URLs where applicable.
- Please include salary requirements with your application.
- Please be someone who will be an asset to both our team and our people. A positive, “everything is possible” attitude is 100% essential to this position!